Africa World Heritage Fund has partnered with the Climate Vulnerability Impact (CVI) Africa Project. The CVI Africa Project is providing foundational training to a cohort of six African heritage professionals in climate change vulnerability assessments of cultural heritage sites using both remote learning techniques and hands-on workshops at two World Heritage Sites in Tanzania and Nigeria.. For more information click here.
- REVIEW AND DEVELOPMENT OF THE AFRICAN WORLD HERITAGE FUND STRATEGIC PLAN FOR THE PERIOD, APRIL 2022 TO MARCH 2027/EVALUATION ET DEVELOPPEMENT DU PLAN STRATEGIQUE DU FONDS POUR LE PATRIMOINE MONDIAL AFRICAIN (AVRIL 2022 – MARS 2027)
- AWHF FLANDERS INTERNSHIP – CALL FOR APPLICATION 2021
- Appel à candidatures – Bourse d’immersion professionnelle Date de clôture : 12 mars 2021(17.00 TAC)
- Call for Applications – Professional Immersion Fellowship Closing date: 12 March 2021(17.00 CAT)
- CALL FOR PARTICIPANTS: Climate Vulnerability Impact (CVI) Africa Project Supporting Climate Action in Africa Through Cultural Heritage – Deadline: 11th February 2021